Sunday, November 9, 2008

Amazing little spirits!

Have I mentioned recently how much I love this boy? He is so amazing and so sweet (most of the time). He was outside after church today watching the storm roll in and he comes inside and says to me, "Mom, come look."
I say, "What Brock?" (I was reading my new book that Ryan got me The Peacegiver and didn't want to come look.)
"Mom, come here, the Eternal Father is coming!"
At first I laughed a little, but then realized that it may not be that far off. I am so thankful for these amazing little spirits that he sent me that are so excited to see their Savior again!

7 comments:

Monica said...

That is awesome! The Eternal Father didn't come today, but it sure feels like he might!

The Mullenaux Family said...

I love that picture of your boys! You have such an adorable family!
Cyndi:-)

Nicki said...

that is so sweet! These are special little spirits FOR SURE!

Mandy said...

Very sweet, a little scary too. They know so much more than we can even imagine.

Tiffany said...

He is so cute!

Carter Family...... said...

Hey Ryan! I haven't see you in years, how the heck are you? What sweet little boys you have, how fun!

Unknown said...

It is nice to see how happy you are. Your family is adorable!
Robin (used to be Wiltbank)