Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cherished Friends!


We have been so happy and blessed to have our close friends The Macks back in Arizona. I guess it will be short lived, they will be moving Colorado in December :( We will miss them greatly, but we are really enjoying the time that we have right now. Brock and Brynley have been the best of friends since they were babies. They were only 10 days apart. They get along so well. He endulges her when she wants to do "Dancing with the Stars" (I wish I had video, it was so cute), and she is right there with him when they are building clubs, wrestling or exploring for bugs. I hope they will always stay close. We love you guys!


3 comments:

Farris said...

So fun to see pictures of your kids together, I really do miss those days...and you girls, too.

Adam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam said...

ummm ya, that message was from your butt sister, not smelly adam. Im sure you figured that out....