Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Jackson!


Jackson is now 4 years old. I cannot believe it. It really has flown by. Jackson and I were watching videos from when he was born and when he was a baby and I cannot believe how quickly time has passed. He has been such a joy to have in our home. He is a character. He always keeps things interesting and is a good entertainer. The kid says the darnedest things, sometimes not very flattering things, but under all that feistiness is a really tender hearted kid. I can't imagine my life without him. He comes and crawls in bed with me almost every morning and snuggles right up and says, "I love you Mom!" So sweet! We love you Jackson!

1 comment:

Lee Anne said...

I can't believe it either. It seems like just the other day we came over when he was a newborn and Saydie too. We are getting so old!