Saturday, December 1, 2007

Conrad Update

For those of you who I haven't seen or talked to in a while, I thought I would give you the rundown on what we have been up to.
Ryan is still with Pearson Education. He really enjoys his job. We were hoping the he would get an outside sales position this next year, but it doesn't look like that will happen. Who knows, maybe it is for the best.
Myself, I am just running around crazy these days. Who knew being a stay-at-home mom would be so hectic? I love it though. Being with my kids is the best.
Brock is in Kindergarten. We had some troubles with his teacher, I don't think they were meshing very well. But they opened a new class and Brock got in, so he is now going to all-day kindergarten. He loves it! And he loves his teacher, Ms. D. He gave me a scare when I went to pick him up from school, he was nowhere to be found. After about 5 minutes (which seemed like an eternity) I spotted him walking toward me from the other end of campus. When I asked him what he was doing, he simply said "I was walking home!" He thinks he is so big.
Jackson is missing Brock a ton, but he is a good helper at home. I try to break up his day by taking him to the gym, but he doesn't like that very much and has gotten us kicked out a couple times. He is getting big though, he will be 3 on the 12th. He thinks he gets to go to school now.
Porter is in no hurry to do anything. He is 14 months now and still not walking. He is fast on his knees though. He just sits and waits for someone to leave the door open and he is gone. The boys aren't always the best at shutting the door when they go in and out. Needless to say, Porter has had a ball when he has gotten out to play in the water or mud! He is so much fun. He will repeat or I should say try to repeat everything you say. He is getting good at throwing a good tantrum too. He loves being the baby.
Ryan and I are headed to Philadelphia next week. It will be the first time Ryan has been back since his mission. One of the kids that he baptized is coming home from his mission, so we will get to be at his home coming. It should be a lot of fun. My mom is watching the boys, I don't think she knows what she is getting herself into. I think they will have a lot of fun, they love being up at my parents, they can run free.
Oh, almost forgot, Brock & Jackson are both in wrestling. They love it! I don't know how much wrestling Jackson does, he just runs around the room. Brock does really well though. It is the first activity that we have put him in that he really showed some interest in.
Well we are all doing well and hope you are doing the same. We love you all!

4 comments:

Linde said...

I'm so glad that you joined the blog wagon! I finally did too! I can't believe your boys...so big and so stinkin' cute!

Nicki said...

I'm so glad you are a blogger now! I love your page and your boys are SO cute!!

Colleen said...

Misty, oh my gosh, these boys are getting so big! Wrestling, sounds like a Butler Street, Eagar thing to me!! hope you don't mind if I peek once in awhile. loved you then, love you still!

Cami said...

Misty- I ran into your blog. Its fun to see your cute family! Lets keep in touch. I know you have our number!! LOL!!