Sunday, April 6, 2008

Buzz, buzz, buzz!

It was haircut time in the Conrad house. Until now, I had never let Ryan cut Porter's hair. I had tried at one time, but I did not go this short. Ryan likes the buzz on the boys. I love having boys and not having to worry too much about hair. I would probably loose it if I had girls. I am good if the boys get their hair combed before church, usually I am just trying to smooth down the stragglers on the way into church. Anyhow, here are some pics of the new cuts.






10 comments:

Katlyn Papa said...

So stinkin' cute. Porter looks like a big boy now. Looks like it's time for another one!

Jennifer said...

I do love that about boys..not having to worry about hair and I really don't cause mine don't have any yet:). They look so cute, Nice pose Brock!

Mandy said...

Cute boys, looks like you have your hands full!! Your friend Nicole looks soo familiar?? What is her last name or maiden name?

Lee Anne said...

Those are some handsome boy's Misty!

Jennifer said...

hope you are having fun at bunco right now...without me! Thanks for the invite, wish I could have come.

Kasey Sass said...

Aww... They sure are hadsome little guys!

Linde said...

I love summer buzzes! They are some handsome boys!

Dawn said...

Lookin' good!

Kerri said...

Oh my goodness I cannot believe how big your boys are getting. Time flies by so quickly. Their haricuts look adorable. I'm not to sure about what to do with a boys hair, I will soon figure it out though. I hope you all are doing well. I peek at your blog every so often, but I am just going to add it to mine if that's okay.

The Mullenaux Family said...

Nice! Can't wait till I can shave Tillman's head. LOL.