Sunday, April 6, 2008

Saying Goodbye :(

Eveyone is leaving me! So many of my close friends and family have moved in the last year or so and now there is one more. Nicole and Billy have been some of our best friends since we have been married. Nicole is like a sister, I love her, she is such a good friend. Well I guess you could say they moved last year, but they had just moved to Safford, so we saw them quite a bit, but this time they will be moving to Oregon. I wish them the best, but we will really miss them.

It was hard getting them all to look at the camera. This is Porter, Jackson, Brock, Madison and Coy (I don't know if I spelled that right.)



Don't they look so excited!




Crew did not want anything to do with pictures. We had to get his attention on something else before we could get a smile.



We love you guys!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Tell Nicole I said good luck,it was fun getting to know her in bunco:)