Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween!

It was a good one. Lots of food, fun and CANDY! We had a neighborhood block party that was a lot of fun. Brock came up to me at one point with his head down and when I asked him what was wrong, he said "I put alcohol in my bucket". What! I guess he went over to a neighbor's cooler and thought he would get himself a soda - they quickly informed him that he did not want alcohol. He was really embarrassed about the whole thing. When we got inside, he says, "Mom, what is alcohol?" It was a great time for a teaching moment. He is always so concerned about doing the right thing, he thought he was in trouble. I am so thankful for him.

I am looking forward now to my most favorite part of the year!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute pictures! I love the Yoda costume.

Lee Anne said...

What cute boy's. I wanted Thatcher to be Yoda for Halloween but didn't think about it early enough. Very cute.

Mandy said...

Fun Fun! Cute kids~!

Tiffany said...

Hey Misty Moo Tiddle ! Ha ha remember that? Your halloween pics are so cute, i tried to talk Ridge into being Yoda, but he wanted to be a Stormtrooper! they're growing up i guess and want to pick out their own costumes! Dang! I had so many cute ideas for the next 10 yrs or so! Ha Ha. When's Bunco?
Love ya