Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight!

Who would be crazy enough to stay up half the night to be the first to see said movie? Well me and the girls above. We went to the midnight showing of Twilight last night and it was a blast. I cannot believe how many teenage girls were there! Where are these kids parents???? There were people waiting in line at 8 a.m. that morning. No thank you! We did have to sit in the fourth row, but it was not too bad. Another highlight of the night was that I ran into my childhood friend and neighbor Michelle (Slade) Connolly. It has been years! We reminisced and caught up, it was so good to see you Michelle - keep in touch. Oh, and the movie, I thought, was great! I am not much a critic though, I am easily entertained!

7 comments:

Linde said...

FUN FUN! I can't wait to go!

Mandy said...

i havent read the book so angie is going to fill me in on the way over. i can't wait. how fun to see michelle!

Katlyn Papa said...

You girls are a little crazy in the head. I think I will wait a few days until it slows down a little. You are a trooper though, because I bet you were still up at the crack of dawn with your boys. Such a good mom! Wish you were coming here for Thanksgiving, but hope you have fun in Thatcher!

Melis said...

I say you're a little crazy too, but I'm so glad you are! I bet you had so much fun. A group of us girls are going tomorrow night and it should be fun! I'm easily entertained too, so I'm guessing it will be good.

Ryan and Tenneal said...

You're crazy, but that's why I love ya.

Tiffany said...

How Fun Misty! I know I loved the movie too, it was great!

The Brock Family said...

Now I am glad you brought a camera! What a fun memory!