Thursday, October 22, 2009

Blessings!

This past weekend was full of blessings. All I can say is that I am so thankful for my family. I have the most amazing family. I know they all sacrificed to come to Holston's blessing and I loved having them all here. I wish we could all live close. Girls we need to work on that. We could have our own little compound, wouldn't that be fun? We had a blast getting together for dinner at Ryan's parents house, I don't know what we would do without them, they are always there for us! We are so blessed! Ryan gave Holston the sweetest blessing. I am so thankful for him, he has been amazing. I always overwhelm myself and he is always there to calm me down and help me, we are a great team, huh babe?
Another amazing blessing is having such great friends to watch over and help us with our kids. Jackson fell at Thatcher's Homecoming football game and split his head open (for the second year in a row). Thanks to all that were there to care for him when he fell, and to Jace for rushing him and Ryan to urgent care, and to Erin and Joan for taking
care of my other kids. They just glued it that night and it held well until Jackson started a fight with his cousin and got hit with a plastic bat and split it
open again. So thank you again to Aaron for stitching him up again, I hope this is not a yearly thing. Jackson I think was scarred physically and emotionally - when they got back (Ryan took him so I could spend time with my family - I thought they would just re-glue it) Jackson says, "They were trying to kill me!" Needless to say this has not slowed him down.
So after all of this I am feeling really blessed with all of these blessings!

7 comments:

Monica said...

What absolutely gorgeous pictures my friend! Your life sounds like mine. Urgent care has a special bottle of glue just for our family! Congratulations to you all. We miss you!

Mandy said...

Such cute pics. I know my sis is eating that baby up~! Wish I saw you as much as she gets to! Loveya!

Lee Anne said...

Oh the life of little boy's. I am glad I only have 2. I can't imagine having 4. I think you might be superwoman. I am glad you got to see all of your family. I have been meaning to call you forever now. One of these day's I will.

yi said...

cute!

Tiffany said...

Your baby is beautiful! I just want to kiss his cute cheeks! It was so good to catch up on your blog, you guys sound like your doing great, I miss you tons and I'm am so so sorry about not letting you know in time for my reception, I feel so bad. But just know I love you tons an we do need to get together soon. Call me next time you come to the valley. Love ya

yui said...

I'm looking forward to the next update.

Unknown said...

Nice Family.