Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Random Finds

I have to start by saying that I am so thankful for our neighbors, The Elliott's. They make living on our street totally worth it! (Life on our street has changed since most of the homes are either rentals or foreclosures). Brock and Jackson love playing with Blake and Nick. Blake is 11 and is so good to my kids, he is always watching out for them and teaching them fun stuff on their bikes and scooters. The other day they were down at the park and came upon this shopping cart. Jackson instantly jumped in and was ready to go off roading. I had to run home and get my camera. Guess you had to be there.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

That reminds me of high school when we would run around and fill up the carts in the grocery store, then leave them there! Looks like fun.

Dawn said...

That looks like trouble!

Joy said...

Your boys are so cute! We haven't seen you at Mountainside for a while!

Anonymous said...

Misty,
I found you through Dawns blog! How are you? Your boys are gorgeous. I love your Captian Moroni FHE idea and am deffinately going to have to use it. I am sure I will be visiting frequently now. So glad to see your little family. You are beautiful as ever.

Nikki said...

Hi Misty. I was just blog hopping and wanted to see your family. I have 3 boys too. Isn't is fun :) Anyway just wanted to say HI... N