Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I don't usually like this holiday. Who needs a holiday to tell someone that you love them right? Well this year was an exception, it was a great day. First, my bestest butt sister Casey Ann sent me the sweetest Valentine from Utah (Butt Sisters is Ryan's nickname for me and Casey Ann). I have really been missing her (she moved to Utah last year) and this totally made my day. The boys got bubbles and candy from Brynley (Casey Ann's daughter) and the sweetest cards from Grandma and Grandpa, along with gift certificates to McDonald's, they loved it! Jackson and I spent the day making heart cupcakes, I think he ate half the batter. Ryan surprised us with flowers and balloons and we had a great dinner together as a family. I think it was our best Valentine's Day yet!
Bubbles from Brynley!

Cards from Grandma & Grandpa!

My beautiful flowers from Ryan!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

oh so sweet! we didn't do anything. =-(

Linde said...

So sweet! Glad that you had a great day!

Mindful Mothering said...

Looks like a fun day!