Thursday, March 13, 2008

Chocolate Milk?

I am sure that I made plenty of mud pies in my day and I am sure that my mom was none to happy to see us walking in the house muddy. For those of you who do not know my mom, she is a clean freak - Love you MOM! Anyhow, yesterday my boys were outside playing in the dirt, "We're making chocolate milk", they said. Well I was in a hurry because I had scouts and I needed a shower so bad, so I asked Brock to keep an eye on the kids and keep them outside because I knew they were filthy and we just got our carpets cleaned. So I am getting out of the shower and Porter comes walking into my bathroom and he is covered in mud. I tried not to freak, thank goodness it was mostly on his top half and not on his feet. He was so proud of his muddy face, but did not want me to take a picture.

5 comments:

Linde said...

I would have died! My kids have done that before but thank goodness it was on the wood floor. I think it is cute when kids play in the mud! I love the pictures.

Mandy said...

We all hate the mess but love the pics afterwards! What a cutie!

Dawn said...

I love those blue eyes! I loved making mud pies too. I don't think I minded the grit either. Makes my skin crawl now to think of it. Looks like it's warming up there, wish it were here!

Mindful Mothering said...

Love the mud pics - it always happens at the worst time :-)

Kleinmans said...

He looks so big! Little boys and mud just seem to go together!