Thursday, March 13, 2008

Egg Hunt!

Last week our ward had a Primary Easter Egg Hunt, the kids had a blast. Each child was to get 13 eggs, so they let the kids loose and in no time at all Brock and Jackson had their baskets full. I asked Brock, you only got 13 right? (He can definitely count to 13) He says, "Yep!" I count them just to make sure, glad I did, he probably had over 30 eggs in his basket. Brock was none too happy when we started taking eggs out of his basket, as you can see in the picture. Jackson didn't care how many eggs he got, he just wanted to candy that was inside. The boys actually got their candy taken away because they were misbehaving in church on Sunday, so we put it all on the fridge (that is where everything that is confiscated goes). So yesterday I was sitting at the computer doing some work and I can hear the sound of wrappers being ripped open, so I go to see what Jackson was into. Sure enough, he had crawled on the fridge to get his candy, and by the time I found him, he had eaten most of it, there were wrappers and eggs everywhere. This kid is fast, and determined when it comes to candy.

No comments: