Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

The Easter Bunny was very skimpy on the candy this year, but brought some really cool toys. The boys were up at 6:30 wanting to go out and try their new golf clubs. They were so excited! Thanks Grandma & Grandpa for everything, we love having you here.

All the loot!


Porter was searching the baskets for candy.

I was trying to get them to do the peace sign, Jack kind of got it. The first think Brock did was stick up his middle finger, I about died. They love their new Transformer sunglasses.

Any bets on how long it will take them to trash these clubs? The day is not even over and we already have two casualties.

Happy Easter!

6 comments:

Linde said...

So cute Misty! I love it when they get so excited about the little things. Hope that today noone will get hurt:)

Ashley said...

Sounds like you guys had fun, I'm sorry I missed it! Coop already gave himself a bruise on his ear because he hit himself in the head with one of his clubs! Hopefully, your boys will have better luck!

Joy said...

So, its been a few days now, are the golf clubs still around? We had those and they lasted a few hours with my kids! Looks like you guys had fun! Joy

Cami said...

The Easter Bunny was skimmpy on candy here to. Our kids didn't even get a hunt this year because of trek. How sad, I guess there is always next year. Cute pics. You need to call us!

Katlyn Papa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kleinmans said...

I love the little golf clubs. So cute! =)