Monday, May 5, 2008

Refrigerator Bandit!

I had been in my room folding laundry and came out to check on Jackson and I saw that the refrigerator door was open and just when I was getting ready to yell his name and scold him for leaving it open, I came around the corner and found this ...

If you can't tell he is eating frosting. This was not the first time. The first time him and Brock got into it while I was meeting with my boss in the front room and they got it all over my coach. Thank goodness I can wash my cushion covers!

So sneaky! We got locks for the fridge!

1 comment:

Mike Taffe, and Boden said...

Dont u love boys!! im accually so jealouse u have three! jackson cracks me up! now i know where boden gets it from he wont leave the fridge alone now days. his thing is the ketchup bottle. and how about that broc...ouch...