Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Poe!


My baby is 2! I cannot believe it. He is so amazing to me. He is smiling from the moment he wakes up. He calls from his crib, "Mom, I want out!" And the minute I put my head in the door he is grinning. He loves to give kisses and is usually very polite. He loves to talk to strangers, he says hello to everyone. Who wouldn't smile for this kid. He loves his big brothers and always wants to do everything that they do, but there are always those things that I really wish he would not pick up on - like hitting. He thinks it is a game, but if he thinks he has hurt you - he is instantly very sorry. He has such a sweet spirit. He loves to call me Misty and his dad is Rynan. At his little age of two he already says his ABC's and can count to 10. He picks up things very quickly, he has a super brain like his dad (hopefully he will have my love for school). We are so proud of our little Porter and are so grateful to have him in our family. Happy Birthday Porter!


We are going to wait and celebrate officially when we go to Grandma & Grandpa's this weekend, but me and the boys did decorate cupcakes and sang "Happy Birthday". It was a good day.


Happy Birthday to Cooper too - on the 30th!

3 comments:

Four Boys and A BABE said...

Misty, I am sooo bad. Happy Birthday Porter!!! We even talked that day. Sorry, Hope it was a good day. You are an amazing mom. I admire you for your strength and patience. I loose it all to easy. We expect alot from these little ones....but we have to teach them. No pressure.

Elli

Farris said...

Happy Birthday Porter! I can't believe that he is already two. We were moved to Safford when he was born....was it really two years ago??!

michelle rasor said...

Happy Birthday Porter! Great name for a beautiful boy! :)