Monday, September 29, 2008

Family Movie Night!

We decided to take a week off on having a lesson and have a fun movie night for FHE. It was a lot of fun, the kids helped me make tickets and refreshments, we had a lot of fun. We watched "Nim's Island". It was a really cute show. My kids loved it because she had all these amazing pets. My boys would love a pet!

Brock has taken to bug collecting - so far this week we have found our first lady bug and preying mantis (I don't know if I spelled that right.)
Anyhow, it was a great night! (my baby looks so big in these pictures!)

6 comments:

Four Boys and A BABE said...

Way to go on the FHE. Your kids do need a pet, just make sure it is bigger than Jackson. Ha ha, that way it wont be afraid of him. sorry......

Elli

The Mullenaux Family said...

Nice! Always good to have a resident bug man. :)

Kleinmans said...

What a fun night!

Linde said...

It is always exciting for the kids when we do something FUN! You are such a good mom. I love the tickets and everything! Porter does look big. He is adorable. I can't believe he is 2!

Are you going to your parents this weekend?

Mandy said...

I just caught up on all your posts, and I think you are pretty awesome! You always have been, you are a great example to me! You can handle being a "single parent" and handle 3 boys and do all those other things, don't be hard on yourself!! Love ya lots.

Lee Anne said...

Your boy's are so cute and Porter is getting so big. Can you believe our babies are 2! Time goes by so fast. That was such a cute idea for family night. I need to be more creative like that.