Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Brock!

I cannot believe he is six. It has gone by so quickly, but he has been an absolute job to have in our home. We tried for so long to get pregnant, so we see him as such a blessing. Brock is so caring and is (almost) always trying to do what is right. He really keeps us in line. He is such a peacemaker (he gets that from me you know), he rarely starts fights and is very good about trying to end them after Jackson has started them. Ryan is always telling Jackson that one day Brock is going to get sick of his antics and knock him out, but that does not stop Jackson. Anyhow, Brock, we love you and we are so glad that you are part of our family. We hope you had a wonderful birthday.

I am pretty sure he did. We had some of his friends over for a little water party, games, hot dogs and cake and ice cream. Thank you to all that joined us to celebrate Brock's birthday, it meant a lot. Brock has really good friends. Here are a few photos from the big day.

Here are the boys with their rubber band airplanes.


The boys really wanted to have a water balloon fight, but I figured that was just an accident waiting to happen so we opted for throwing them at a target on the wall.


The party crowd!


I had initially planned to make a WALL-E cake myself, but soon realized that I do not have the skills to decorate a cake that elaborate, so we opted for the one from Wal-Mart! Brock loved it!

What a cheese!I recorded this video the morning of his birthday, we were taking Ryan to get his rental car for his work trip (which he left on right after the party). Anyhow, I thought it was pretty cute, but then again I am bias.

10 comments:

Four Boys and A BABE said...

Happy birthday Brock. Cute cute boys. They had fun.....

we love you guys. Thank you for letting us be your friends.

michelle rasor said...

happy birthday brock... and i love the video!

Ashley said...

Happy birthday, Brock! We love you! :)

Melis said...

Jackson is one funny kid! When you ask him "what do you tell your brother" he says, "Thank you". You've trained him well. Happy Birtheday Brock! Enjoy being 6!

Joy said...

I can't believe you have a 6-year old either! They grow up too fast.

Terilyn said...

Happy Birthday to Brock! Brigam just had his as well! Cute video of those cute boys!

Farris said...

Happy late birthday to you Brock, I can't believe that you are already six. I remember when you were born, you were such a BIG baby! Hope your day was fun.
Love, the Farris'

Ashlee said...

What a cutie! I can't believe he is 6!!! Miss you guys tons.

Mandy said...

Holy cow look at all those boys! THey are so rowdy compared to girls I think. My girls parties are always easier. They are so cute I love the pics. My oldest is almost 11, yikes huh! I'll have my 12 year anniversary this year and hit 30! I hate it! We are so getting old! Call me next time you come up. I would love to meet your kids.

Linde said...

Happy birthday! They grow way too fast. He is so cute. Gotta love boys!