Sunday, June 29, 2008

Cute Moments!

Ryan and I have made it a goal to go to the temple at least every other week and our sweet babysitter, Dana, has agreed to watch out little ones. My boys absolutely love her, I think because she actually plays with them and makes it fun. Anyhow, we had a great time at the temple Thursday (although there was one very grouchy temple worker, you don't run across those very often, it was a little shocking) and we came home to this.

I couldn't find my other camera, so I had to use the one that got thrown in the bathtub, but I thought Jackson looked so cute. Thank you, Dana, for watching the boys.

Then the other night I was talking to Jackson, he had just come out of timeout and I was talking to him about what he did, I think he was being mean to one of his brothers. So I asked him, "Why were you being mean to ..." and he says to me, "Mom, I don't know what you are talking about!" If you are not laughing, I guess you had to be there because it was so funny. I think one of the reasons Jackson was sent to me was for comic relief, kind of like his Aunt Brandy, she could always get us going and it was usually right before family prayers and then Dad would get mad because no one would settle down for prayer, it was a crack-up.

I think remembering all these cute moments keeps me from killing him when he does stuff like run around the back of the chapel laughing (with me chasing him) while they are passing the sacrament, or when he cracks me on the head so hard with a toy that I cry and he starts laughing. He did feel really bad when he realized I was really crying and not just playing around. He keeps thing interesting and I can't imagine my life without him. I love you Jackson!

5 comments:

Linde said...

So funny! I had to laugh because I can just imagine it! You are amazing going to the temple every other week. Good for you. Cute picture of the 2 boys and your babysitter. I hope I get to see you this week in Eagar. I would love to. It has been a year!

Ashlee said...

So cute and fun. Glad to see you have taken over my awesome babysitter... I have yet to find one as good as Dana. Nothing beats a great sitter hu! I miss you guys a ton!

Mindful Mothering said...

Jackson seems like fun... every family has to have one trouble-maker! It keeps the rest of us balanced :-) I may have to get your sitter's # if she is good with crazy boys!

allisonj_2004 said...

I hope you don't mind I saw your blog and had to check in. Come vist us at :allisonjacksons@blogspt.com way to go. I would love to go to the temple more often. I wish I didnt take living so close for granted. Well and horable pregnancys.

Dawn said...

Oh, I hope that's a washable marker! It's great to come across a great babysitter when you can. The bonus ones are when they are old enough to drive!