Sunday, June 1, 2008

New Babies!

Ryan's cousin Matt blessed their baby today. He is so sweet. I was shocked when all Jackson wanted to do was hold the baby. He was being a total baby hog. I had to bribe him to get him to give me the baby. Brock and Jackson have been asking for a sister for a while. I guess we will see. Ryan thinks we should be done, but I don't feel like I am done, but I am also not ready to be pregnant again. Like I said, we will see. Thanks Matt & Jackie for having us over.

3 comments:

Farris said...

Hey sister! I think you need to try for a girl, your little boys are so cute imagine if you had a little girl. Come on Ryan! I know what you mean about not wanting to be pregnant again....

Kleinmans said...

I think you're way behind! =) Time to have another one! jk It would be so fun if you had a little girl...of course I'm partial to boys. Their hair is so easy to fix and you don't have to worry about tampons and all that fun stuff!

Terilyn said...

I cannot believe how much Matt & Jackie's baby looks like Corbin! Crazy huh?