Friday, June 20, 2008

Funny Moment!

So I was sitting at my computer the other morning finishing up some work and I could hear Jackson in my bathroom. I should have gone and checked on him then, but I decided to finish what I was doing. After a few minutes he came to me and informed me that he cut his hair. When I turned around I couldn't help but crack up. Ryan calls it the reverse Mohawk.
He was so proud of his work.

I thought this look was hilarious. He looks like a balding old man. He was none to happy about loosing all his hair.

The finished product.

He looks so different to me. We had to put sunscreen on his head for swimming lessons. He is so pale he looks like a cancer patient.

10 comments:

Farris said...

How funny! Perfect haircut for the summer, right!

Adam said...

that's awsome!! you should of kept the old man look. casey

Nicki said...

Too funny! The good thing about hair is it always grows back!!

allisonj_2004 said...

You got to love it. come vist my blog at www.allisonjacksons.blogspot.com if you ever talk to Lee Ann tell her Hi

Mindful Mothering said...

That is too funny! Glad you got some good pictures :-) He is still a cutie even without hair. I don't think I ever got your email to send you an invite to our page. When you have a chance email me twinbrooks@cox.net and I will send ya one.
Sarah

Linde said...

Oh my...At least its a good time to do it. It's so hot! He looks cute.

Joy said...

I hate it when you have a feeling they're getting into something, but you think, no they're fine and you wait a few minutes and then discover something horrible!! He does look good bald, though.

Ashlee said...

That is great! I love that you just laughed and didn't get mad! I think I would have freeked!!! (and then laughed!) At least he is a boy so shaved head is okay! love ya, miss ya.

Ashlee Draper said...

That is so funny Misty! Your a good mom for catching all of this on camera! haha!

Amanda said...

Thank goodness he's not a girl! How funny.