Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Camera Takes a Plunge!

My kids were being so cute in the bathtub so I ran and got my camera to take a picture. Well I got a few shots, but they had stopped being cute when I got back with the camera. So I proceed to get Porter out and dress him and go get the older boys their clothes and I walk back into the bathroom just as Porter throws my camera (in its case) into the bathtub. I had hope that it could be saved, but I don't think it is going to happen. I can still view all the pictures I had taken before and I am able to take pictures but as you can see they turned out a little funky. We went back to the old camera for now, we will have to save our money.

Here are the boys painting their "derby cars". I had bought them for a scout activity for $1 at Michaels. The boys had a blast! Brock was so cute he wanted it to be perfect and asked me to help. Jackson on the other hand wanted no help, his ended up being a greenish-brown color from mixing all his paints.

No comments: