Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

The only way to stay cool in this hot weather is to be in the water so we have spent a lot of time in the pool this summer, well kind of. I can't get Porter to actually get in. He usually just runs around the pool (so I am chasing him the whole time). I occasionally dunk him and then soak is hat and put it back on his head. Jackson was swimming last summer, but was terrified of the water this summer. He kept saying "I don't want to drown!" So we got them all in swimming lessons and they are adapting. Here are some picks from a recent trip to the pool.

Poor guy, he was roasting.

This is Jackson and London having a little picnic.

Brock & Kaden.

Here is Porter running from me.

3 comments:

Farris said...

Looks like fun, Misty. I miss those swimming with the girls days and letting our kids run wild. Not too sure If I miss that kind of heat though. We are starting to have some nice days here in the upper 70's.

Linde said...

Looks like so much fun. I am really missing that part of summer this year.Your boys are so stinkin' cute!

Jennifer said...

We have been living in the pool too..it is way too hot! I love Porters little pink cheeks in that first picture.